Discovering the proper attorney can take hours of research. The Civil Division of the Weber County Attorney’s Office serves the general public by fostering moral, effective, and efficient authorities by offering the highest high quality authorized advice and representation possible to the County Fee and County Departments.
For greater than 25 years, Lloyd Bell has built a sterling courtroom file and recovered thousands and thousands of dollars for medical malpractice and catastrophic damage victims, together with a $26 million verdict towards a Columbus hospital in 2017.
The County Attorney’s Office is a taking part member of the Home Violence Coalition which works with numerous group companions to remove home violence and provide companies and assist for the victims of domestic violence. To make sure success, Lawyers must be decided, professional and properly informed with a keen curiosity in upholding the legislation whereas protecting a consumer’s rights.
The Legal Division of the Weber County Attorney’s Office works to guard the general public safety from those that endanger, threaten and degrade the safety of the group and to serve the general public by defending the personal rights of the people of Weber County to life, liberty, and safety.
Greater than a instructor, he’s a trailblazer and dedicated years of his career in direction of founding the primary-ever Board Certification in Truck Accident Law Joe was the first of only 12 attorneys within the US to carry such a certification, making him a Specialist in this space.…
A car accident occurs somewhere in the U.S. every sixty seconds. It’s no surprise as there are hundreds and thousands of vehicles driving on U.S. roadways every day.
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), approximately 33,244 fatal motor vehicle crashes occurred across the country in 2019 alone. 36,096 died as a result of these fatal crashes.
Meanwhile, experts estimate that around 2 million people are injured in the U.S. every year due to car accidents.
Car accidents often lead to catastrophic results. It can also result in serious injury and pain to the people involved. Car accident victims are often left confused on what to do next after a serious collision, here’s what you should do if you find yourself suffering from car accident injuries:
Seek medical attention immediately
Regardless of whether you feel seriously hurt or not, you must seek medical attention immediately after a car accident. Don’t worry about your medical expenses and prioritize your health.
Denying yourself medical attention won’t only potentially endanger your health, but it can also affect the result of your personal injury claim. Delaying a doctor’s visit can allow the insurance company to dispute your claim by saying that your injuries are unrelated to the accident.
Doctors can give definitive medical proof if you get properly diagnosed. Their notes can serve as proof that your injuries were a direct result of the accident.
Do not make the mistake of delaying medical treatment. It will benefit both your health and your claim.
Observe if you have any delayed symptoms
Some car accident victims don’t experience symptoms until after several hours from the accident. The adrenaline rush may have played a part in the delay, but as your body starts to calm down after the accident, the symptoms may suddenly start to manifest itself.
Here are some symptoms you need to look out for several hours after getting involved in a car accident:
- Headaches – Sudden headaches may signify a head/neck injury, a concussion, or even a hematoma. Take note of when your head started hurting and immediately seek treatment if it doesn’t go away. In some instances, these headaches can be deadly if ignored.
- Neck or Shoulder pain – This usually signals a whiplash and needs to be treated immediately.
- Back Pain – If you are experiencing serious pain anywhere in your back, it might be because your muscles, ligaments, nerves, or vertebrae were torn or injured. Back pain can also be a sign of whiplash and must be treated immediately.
- Abdominal Pain – Sudden abdominal pain hours after a car accident may be a sign of internal bleeding. Seek emergency treatment immediately if you are experiencing unbearable abdominal pain.
- Difficulty with Coordination and Movement – This can be a sign of concussion. Seek treatment from a medical professional immediately as this can result in long-term illnesses.
- Flashbacks or nightmares – This is a clear sign of Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Although PTSD commonly affects soldiers, some car accident